Signing in and out of your desktop browser using Essentials
1) Go to ela.city and click 'Connect' at the top right corner
2) Select WalletConnect
3) Go to Elastos Essentials on your Mobile. Make sure you are connected to Elastos Network by selecting "Active Wallet" --> Network (logo shown at top)
4) Scroll down to Utilities and select Scanner
5) Scan the QR code on your Desktop
6) Accept requests on mobile
🎉 Congratulations!! You are now connected to Elacity using your Essentials Wallet. If you are selling, buying, or trading an asset on our platform and performing a transaction, make sure you open Elastos Essentials on your phone to sign.
🚨 Remember, not your keys 🔑, not your cheese 🧀! You are in full control via Essentials, armed with a DID, no centralised log-in, and a host of tools to empower you to experience Web3 independence!
Signing out using Essentials
When you are finished using Elacity, simply head over to Elastos Essentials on your mobile.
1) Click Active Wallet Sessions at the top,
2) Where you can see you are connected to Elacity, click the bin button to disconnect,
🎉 Voila! That easy, you have disconnected and on your desktop you will see you are no longer connected. How cool is that! Complete control in the palm of your hand.
🚨 Scenario: Let's say your phone runs out of battery whilst logged in on someone else's computer, you can disconnect on Elacity and take extra precaution like so 👇
1) Click your icon top right on your desktop
2) Click disconnect
3) Go to the padlock by the URL and click it
4) Click Cookies
5) Select Ela.city
6) Click Remove
✅ This is a sure way to completely disconnect from any desktop.